Ma'To'Soko the cuddly Vortigaunt?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ma'To'Soko the cuddly Vortigaunt?

Post  Ethan Mars on Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:37 am

Steam Name And ID: Ethan Mars, Check MPF app

In-Game Main Character Name: Hojo Ryuunosuke (Main), Ma'To'Soko (Vortigaunt/Applying.)

How long have you played on the server?: Couple days.

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Ma'To'Soko was rushed into the Alien Crisis rather quickly. Live in Xen was rather peaceful, serene. The slight humming of the healing water was really all he had to listen to. In short, it was a peaceful existence where you could be a philosopher, think about what lied beyond the universe. Truth be told, other alien races were more hell-bent on assimilation. The Vortigaunts were more peaceful than they let on. Their lightning powers were merely for defense.

When he was but a youth, he had teleported in to a crevice of a strange facility. His large claws for feet scraped against the odd floor that it was made out of. He was surrounded by strange devices, with black wheels and a sleek, shiny frame. A lone security guard happened to catch sight of him, he was the booth worker who really didn't catch wind of the disaster, as it was mostly internal.

He drew his gun, and fired at Ma'To'Soko, missing virtually every shot. This was a coming-of-age moment. For the first time, the Young Vortigaunt channeled his energy in to a large blast, that left a smelling, burnt crevice in the man's chest. He gargled a few times, but was ultimately dead. If the zap didn't kill him, smacking his head on the cement would have.

After the Union invasion, he was simply captured and put in shackles. Labelled a freak like the rest of his kind, they were forced to work. Menial labor, really. Sweeping, mopping, otherwise wiping down public areas to make them cleaner. They were still higher in society than those in the blue jumpsuits... But it didn't feel right. His father went on to become a highly respected UU.Scientist, and he wanted to do the exact same.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game:
/me shuffles along the plaza, the shackles making rather loud clanking noises.
/me looks around rather curiously, at the crowds of moving people.
/me spots an available officer who doesn't look too pre-occupied, simply tapping a stunstick on his thigh.
/me moves up very timidly, usually his masters would yell in his face if he even came within five feet.
"Masssster, what will you have this one do?"
/me is catches the wet rag that is thrown to him, moving up to the cement wall behind him.
/me wipes it down with more skill and fervour than his attitude would let on.

Example of speech you would use in-game: (minimum 6):
Citizen: "Hello, Vortigaunt."
Me: "Greetingssss, human."
Citizen: "What is your name?"
Me: "Thissss one is called Ma'To'Soko."
Citizen: "Well, I have to get going now, bye Ma'To'Soko."
Me: "Farewell... Human."

Officer: "What are you doing?"
Me: "Thisss one doesn't have a tassssk..."

Officer: "Take this mop, sweep the plaza."
Me: "Yessss master, this one will sweep..."

Officer: "You call this clean? Work harder!"
Me: "Humble apologiesssss. Masssster."

Why do you want to be a Vortigaunt?:

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: Yeppers.
Ethan Mars

Back to top Go down

Re: Ma'To'Soko the cuddly Vortigaunt?

Post  RustyRazor on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:17 am

Accepted. Keep a link of this and post it in-game as soon as a superadmin is on, asking to get whitelisted.

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

Post  Burningfox6 on Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:54 pm

NEUTRAL, Paragraph doesn't follow complete Canon, although, I do like it.
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

http://surge-gaming.pro-forum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum