Fox, you better f*cking read this!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  Matkovic on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:31 pm

Alright so, let me get to the point. In my opinion the server is not based on basic HL2RP canon, such as:

1) Sniper rifles. ONLY MPF/Combine can use a Combine Sniper.

2) Customized guns. such as, silenced MP5 and red dot sight attachments was not in the actual Half Life 2 series, those weapons counts as military weaponry which was whiped out when the Combine attacked. The original weapons that should be used, is as followed: MP7, 9mm pistol, SPAS 12 shotgun, Crossbow, .357 to RPG. THE ORIGINAL.

3) FearRP. FearRP against MPF is normal, but FearRP against superior ranks such as OfC+ should be around the Union ranks. RCT - 03 should FearRP OfC+.

4) Nerfing the MPF. The MPF should be more nerfed, example: If a citizen runs, they shot in the head and not the leg. There's low self-dicipline (people dosen't pay attention to ranks).

5) The Resistance. My honest opinion is this, NEW LEADER. Now i know people will be like "Fox is already and he's a great leader!".. Some people says that because he's the owner, and look. I can't change anything if he's an owner and he wants to be the leader. But lately it's been: Hey look! I RP'd getting this gun, can i kee- NO. Fox, i RP'd getting this gun, can i k- NOPE... Do you see what i mean? Fox, don't take thos offensive but you leading the resistance is kind of a downer :/ (NOW THIS IS MY OPINION). The Resistance is Lambda, Lambda is a greek letter that means "growing larger" which means that the resistance is a group that grows larger and i had to trade my guns THAT I ROLEPLAYED GETTING, to at least get to know the resistance. If you knew my character (Nate Matkovic)'s backstory, you'd know why he wanted to join the resistance.

6) Map change. I'd like to change map to these following choises: City 45 (There's many different, we can discuss that if this goes through) City 8, City 23, City 10 and City 18 v2.


Thanks for reading, Nate Matkovic.


Last edited by Matkovic on Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:30 am; edited 4 times in total
avatar
Matkovic
Member
Member

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  krazyoz101 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:35 pm

I have to agree with Nate. The MPF are OP.

++Support

krazyoz101
Member
Member

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-04-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  Moona on Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:40 pm

The Combine Sniper needs to nerfed in the LUA folder. II shoot them in the leg wehn they are running but they die anyway.
Other that that, I agree too. +support

Moona
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Posts : 81
Join date : 2012-02-06
Location : Exactly where you want me to be

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  Harreh on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:03 pm

Major +Support.

I think Rebels are OP, compared to MPF.
avatar
Harreh
Donator
Donator

Posts : 25
Join date : 2012-02-20
Location : England

https://twitter.com/#!/TheTypicalBrit

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  DJ-PON3 on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:05 pm

I agree with harreh
Rebels are pretty powerful too
But everything else +Support

DJ-PON3
Member
Member

Posts : 7
Join date : 2012-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  RustyRazor on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:15 pm

I give ++support too, except to some parts of it.
I've always complained about fox's shitting over canon.

About the fear rp, it is already a rule, but no one follows it, and sadly I see no effort in enforcing it.

However, about the maps..
No.
None of them is good.
City 8: Too small and shitty for citizen rp.
City 45: Been recently cahgned to that, and was buggy as hell, then a vote made us switch back to city18.
City 18v2: I'm not even sure it exists, there's not suhc a thing on garrysmod, I even googled it, nothing.
City 23: No one loves it, none of my steam friends.
City 10: I know who made it, and Honestly I never tried it.

We might actually make our own map, but it would require a lot of testing and such. (I can actually map, but I suck at being constant at it, as in, I make a map, work on it a few hours, close it thinking I iwll open the project the next day, and instead I wait months.)


Canon:
The customized guns, are something I was against to from the beginning. The MAX we could do is just add silencers to the guns that are canon in hl2rp. Plus, fox banned the crossbows, which are a reeallllyy canonish thing.

Sniper rifles:
I told him over 6 times

General SHEEYET:
Now, I should say, the server how it is now is NOT BAD, but I think following the canon would make it WAAAAY more likable for long-time hl2rp players, since they probably are from servers that respect canon.
Honestly, I am one of them. I like canon-stuff like if they were orgasms. (Not really, but w/e)

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Posts : 90
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  Mike - CO on Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:34 pm

+support from me.

Love the effort put into this and the honesty. A map change will be the most difficult thing however, as we will need to create a poll or atleast choose the best map.
avatar
Mike - CO
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  RustyRazor on Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:35 pm

Fear not, for I, the developer, will make a custom map for this.

Acceping suggestions o3o

RustyRazor
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Posts : 90
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Responce

Post  Matkovic on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:22 pm

Right so, the maps - if you don't want to change it. That's cool.

But the resistance.
Nerfing MPF.
Customized guns.
And sniper using.

Fox, if you read this. Please follow the Basic HL2RP canon, that you should go after. Smile
avatar
Matkovic
Member
Member

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  Ukraine on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:30 pm

-Support I dont want us to be overran with guns, Fox keeps it clean. I get mad sometimes but i know its right for him to keep us in check.
avatar
Ukraine
Member
Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-03-16
Age : 21
Location : Chernobyl, Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  Matkovic on Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:52 pm

Ukraine wrote:-Support I dont want us to be overran with guns, Fox keeps it clean. I get mad sometimes but i know its right for him to keep us in check.
So if i told Fox that he should restart the resistance over again? Keeping it clean by giving out hammers when you got witness to defend you to keep your pistol? And he is in the vent?

avatar
Matkovic
Member
Member

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  Ukraine on Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:07 pm

I dont understand the question
avatar
Ukraine
Member
Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-03-16
Age : 21
Location : Chernobyl, Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  Matkovic on Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:05 pm

Ukraine wrote:I dont understand the question
So you wouldn't backtalk if he removed your resistance member?
avatar
Matkovic
Member
Member

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-04-06

Back to top Go down

Support

Post  Kevdeltaz on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:03 pm

I realy like the ideas that you have. I mean there is no real group that is truly fighting back the MPF and they are free to do what they want to do. Though with other citys, I seen something called City 11 that would be good. I mean it would need some edit to make it even better, but it a good size city with a perfect spot for the MPF and their jail, there is enough buildings for all the people, alot of places for people to set up shop, and a underground zone for anything that the MPF want.

Kevdeltaz
Member
Member

Posts : 8
Join date : 2012-04-10
Age : 24
Location : New Jersey

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  Ukraine on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:01 pm

I would tell him i disagree but, I'd follow and respect his decision
avatar
Ukraine
Member
Member

Posts : 22
Join date : 2012-03-16
Age : 21
Location : Chernobyl, Ukraine

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  21stcentury on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:22 pm

I think one way we could improve the rebels is to have more discretion when it comes to weapons. A few of the members are Admins and up which means the can spawn weapons if they want to. I think it'd be better to get a trusted RPer to become a major Black Market Dealer character that can have a business connection with the rebels, but not necessarily support them. From then on if the rebels want to acquire guns they need to rp'd through him.

Edit: If you really want TSG to have a custom map, I could perhaps offer some assistance, I've been learning how to map in SDK, here's some examples of something I did the other day:

http://imgur.com/3YAZE

http://imgur.com/nEAUJ

http://imgur.com/ueGYS
avatar
21stcentury
Member
Member

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 23
Location : Australia.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  L.Lawliet on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:51 pm

21stcentury wrote:I think one way we could improve the rebels is to have more discretion when it comes to weapons. A few of the members are Admins and up which means the can spawn weapons if they want to. I think it'd be better to get a trusted RPer to become a major Black Market Dealer character that can have a business connection with the rebels, but not necessarily support them. From then on if the rebels want to acquire guns they need to rp'd through him.

Edit: If you really want TSG to have a custom map, I could perhaps offer some assistance, I've been learning how to map in SDK, here's some examples of something I did the other day:

http://imgur.com/3YAZE

http://imgur.com/nEAUJ

http://imgur.com/ueGYS

I +support for this map when it's done just render the sky a different color be creative with the detainment cells and basiclly finish everything up and then we would be set to use this map.
avatar
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-03-11
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  21stcentury on Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:59 pm

L.Lawliet wrote:
21stcentury wrote:I think one way we could improve the rebels is to have more discretion when it comes to weapons. A few of the members are Admins and up which means the can spawn weapons if they want to. I think it'd be better to get a trusted RPer to become a major Black Market Dealer character that can have a business connection with the rebels, but not necessarily support them. From then on if the rebels want to acquire guns they need to rp'd through him.

Edit: If you really want TSG to have a custom map, I could perhaps offer some assistance, I've been learning how to map in SDK, here's some examples of something I did the other day:

http://imgur.com/3YAZE

http://imgur.com/nEAUJ

http://imgur.com/ueGYS

I +support for this map when it's done just render the sky a different color be creative with the detainment cells and basiclly finish everything up and then we would be set to use this map.

Those aren't detainment cells, that's the combines little chill area it has built into the trainstation.
avatar
21stcentury
Member
Member

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-03-05
Age : 23
Location : Australia.

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  L.Lawliet on Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:02 am

21stcentury wrote:
L.Lawliet wrote:
21stcentury wrote:I think one way we could improve the rebels is to have more discretion when it comes to weapons. A few of the members are Admins and up which means the can spawn weapons if they want to. I think it'd be better to get a trusted RPer to become a major Black Market Dealer character that can have a business connection with the rebels, but not necessarily support them. From then on if the rebels want to acquire guns they need to rp'd through him.

Edit: If you really want TSG to have a custom map, I could perhaps offer some assistance, I've been learning how to map in SDK, here's some examples of something I did the other day:

http://imgur.com/3YAZE

http://imgur.com/nEAUJ

http://imgur.com/ueGYS

I +support for this map when it's done just render the sky a different color be creative with the detainment cells and basiclly finish everything up and then we would be set to use this map.

Those aren't detainment cells, that's the combines little chill area it has built into the trainstation.
Oh but when you do add detainment cells please be creative i'm tired of just opening the door and letting them walk in if you can try to use a platform the locks them underground with airholes of course.
avatar
L.Lawliet
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-03-11
Location : California

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  Fox McCloud on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:35 am

1) Sniper rifles. + support

2) Customized guns. YES! This is a problem I've brought up before, we should only be using HL2 weapons +full support

3) FearRP. We allready do it (or at lesat SUPPOSED to do it) so automatic +support

4) Nerfing the MPF. Not quite sure what this means, but givin the description, + support

5) The Resistance (New Leader) + Support

6) Map change. +/- neutural support
I currently like C18, but if we do switch I'd like to see City 23, it's one of my favorites.
avatar
Fox McCloud
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Posts : 57
Join date : 2012-03-23
Age : 21
Location : Houston, Texas

Back to top Go down

Re: Fox, you better f*cking read this!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum