Elliot Sizelands Vortigaunt App

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Elliot Sizelands Vortigaunt App

Post  Edhead on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:16 pm

Steam Name And ID: Edhead STEAM_0:0:33382198

In-Game Main Character Name: Marleck

How long have you played on the server?: I have only played for 3/4 day's, However, I have been playing Serious Rp for a long time now, over 2 years, and I feel I am quite capable of doing my job well.

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph):

Long before the Black mesa incident Marleck and his brothers were living peacefully on their home planet/ However it did not stay that way when the combine invaded their planet. Marleck and a few of his brothers managed to escape to the Xen Border world. There, him and his family were enslaved by Nihilanth in order for them to receive a place to survive.

Decades later in the human year 2009 the Black mesa incident occurred, opening gates the the Human world of earth. Nihilanth Ordered Marleck and his brothers to invade earth and take it over supplying them with a much more subtle environment. Marleck and his brothers then began jumping into the various Rifts

When it was Marleck's turn, he found himself on a beach, in a cold, cold land. He then began to walk down the coast, then left it, finding himself in a city built by the Combine. With no other alternative, Marleck Enters but was stopped by a masked Combine. Was he to be executed there and then?

Examples of actions you would do In-Game: (minimum :
*Marleck Picks up a breens soda and puts in trashcan, looking scared at the Combine
* Marleck Sweeps up nexus entrance
* Marleck Grabs a rag and wipes off all the blood from the last attack
* Marleck throws away body parts in amputation room
* Marleck Sweeps terminal, grumbling to himself
* Marleck Refills soda machine, hands one to a rebel for free
* Marleck Gets hit by stunstick due to dropping the mop, spilling water
* Marleck Looks at CCA angrily and clacks his claws

Example of speech you would use in-game: (minimum 6):
* Marleck Says in his langauge "The combine will fail!"
* Marleck Says in his langauge "We shall not let the combine win!
* "Sorry Sir"
* "It will not happen again"
* "Calm yourself!"
* "This is more than anyone can bear, but we will persevere."
* "We dedicate ourselves to your purpose."
* "Yes Master"
* "I will comply
* "Please do not beat me again"
* "This collar Restricts me greatly"

Why do you want to be a Vortigaunt?:
I always liked Vortigaunt, more Vortiguant than rebel. Why is that you ask? They have Razor Sharp Claws and Vort Essence both of them are very strong and can be used for almost anything not just fighting. Ok also there complexity is amazing. (Also, there form Xen, How cool is that!

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:
Yes, Yes I do

Last edited by Edhead on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:45 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed It up to make it look much better, Made a completely new Back Story too!)

Edhead

Back to top Go down

Re: Elliot Sizelands Vortigaunt App

Post  Spectre Once-ler on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:53 pm

Edhead wrote:Steam Name And ID: Edhead STEAM_0:0:33382198

In-Game Main Character Name: Elliot Sizeland I am not sure if I'm right, but aren't you supposed to say the name of your vortiguant? I dunno, really. Correct me if I'm wrong.

How long have you played on the server?: I have only played for 3/4 day's, However, I have been playing Serious Rp for a long time now, over 2 years, and I feel I am quite capable of doing my job well.

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): (This is a first person Memory Lock)
It was a great day I had lots of headcrabs praticed my Essence for awhile its not easy to master it. It took me weeks to fully control my essence yet im still not amazing at it pratice makes perfect right? So later on im walking and I hear a strange noise it appears to be men in strange uniforms with some unknown device in there hand they told us to come with them most of us did so some tried to attack them up but ended up getting killed by the strange device they took us in a strange portal to a place they call C18 I wonder what they will do to us

So its been awhile since I was at my homeplanet now they treat us like slaves they make us clean up there waste. Its cruel they take over the city and kill many of the residents everyday and they want me to clean the mess up. I dont wanna die so I obey them its sad, I cant remember the last time I had a headcrab or used my claws for anything of my choice its been a year or so and nothing getting better some citizens stand up but get killed I have a feeling I will escape to the so called "Outlands" and maybe they can get the devices off me and let me fight for what freedom I have left.
There's some quite noticable grammar mistakes, and it feels like I'm having a story told to me by a human instead of a vortigaunt.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game: (minimum :
*Marleck Picks up a breens soda and puts in trashcan
* Marleck Sweeps up nexus entrance
* Marleck Grabs a rag and wipes off all the blood from the last attack
* Marleck throws away body parts in amputation room
* Marleck Sweeps termnial
* Marleck Refills sodamachine
* Marleck Gets hit by stunstick due to not speaking english
* Marleck Looks at CCA angrily
These actions are very.. Simple and not too detailed.

Example of speech you would use in-game: (minimum 6):
* Marleck Says in his langauge "The combine will fail!"
* Marleck Says in his langauge "We shall not let the combine win!
* "Sorry Sir"
* "It will not happen again"
* "Calm yourself!"
* "This is more than anyone can bear, but we will persevere."
* "We dedicate ourselves to your purpose."
* "Yes Master"
* "I will comply
* "Please do not beat me again"
* "This collar Restricts me greatly"
Nothing to say here, most of them are great.

Why do you want to be a Vortigaunt?:
I always liked Vortigaunt, more Vortiguant than rebel. Why is that you ask? They have Razor Sharp Claws and Vort Essence both of them are very strong and can be used for almost anything not just fighting. Ok also there complexity is amazing. (Also, there form Xen, How cool is that!

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?:
Yes, Yes I do
NEUTRAL from me until revised.
Spectre Once-ler
VIP Poster
VIP Poster

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top