View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bear's Vortigaunt application

Post  Bear on Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:56 pm

Steam name: Bear
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47719686

In-Game Main Character Name: Minur'ian

How long have you played on the server?:
4-5 day's

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): When Minur'ian was small, the combine invaded his homeworld. The vortigaunts had to flee to the planet Xen when the Black Nesa incident occurred. Unfortunately, his mother was killed by the combine. Minur'an used the rift as his chance to escape and it directed the Vortigaunts to Earth during the 7 hour war. He travelled to A near-by canal and found damaged resources to build a shack.

During the night Minur'ian was abducted by combine and was assigned to become a slave, he did not want to do this but he had no choice, if he didn't do it then he would be executed. He arrived on earth and he had to get to work as soon as he arrived, he was assigned to an owner, also known as his master. They moved him to a city, this city was city 17. The first couple of months of work was hard for Minur'ian, he eventually got used to it though. But, he never got used to the treatment, the combine treated him like dirt. He never told anyone about how he felt.

One night he was freed by a couple of rebels and they took him to their secret hideout, it wasn't secret for long because he had a micro-chip inside him that could tell the combine his location, they found the hideout and captured the rebels and Minur'ian. He had got assigned to a new owner and they moved him to a much more secure city, city 18. He was glad that he had got moved away from city 17, away from the harsh treatment. Here, they treated him with a bit more respect, he felt much more comfortable here at city 18, his new home.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game: (minimum :
/me start's sweeping the streets.
/it A CP walks over and drops litter right in-front of Minur'ian.
CP: You missed a bit.
/it The CP points to the bit of litter.
/me Let's out a quiet sigh.
CP: What did you just say?
/it The CP whips out his stun stick, furiously.
Zhylann: Nothing, Massster.
/me looks at the CP in fear.
/it The CP walks past Minur'ian and hits him in the back of the leg.
/me let's of a cowering scream.
/it The CP laughs loudly.
CP: Make sure you get that bit of litter now.
/it The CP continues to laugh and slowly walks away.

Example of speech you would use in-game: (minimum 6):
1. Yes, massster.
2. They wissh to speak with you, masster.
3. We need to move before the people come.
4. We ssshould go now.
5. I fear that I have failed you, massster.
6. I have needed this object for sssome time, now.
7. Thank you, kind people.

Why do you want to be a Vortigaunt?:
I would like to become a Vortigaunt because I believe that it will expand my experience in Roleplay and I think it would be a fun and challenging role.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I understand.

Last edited by Bear on Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added extra on my backstory)
Bear

Back to top Go down

Re: Bear's Vortigaunt application

Post  Burningfox6 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:20 pm

Bear wrote:Steam name: Bear
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47719686

In-Game Main Character Name: Zhylann

Not a Vortigaunt name, I'd say.

How long have you played on the server?:
4-5 day's

Character Backstory: (Minimum Two Paragraphs (Paragraph: Minimum Four Complete Sentences Per Paragraph): Zhylann was abducted by the combine when he was young, he was brought up by the combine for many years. He then had to move to a planet with them called Earth, the ship he was in was taken out by rebel resistance and he just managed to escape the near death situation.

^
No... A) No Resistance, it happened in a sheer 7 hours, they would've taken the Earth over if it hadn't been for the President of the World surrendering.

He then lived in a home-made shack he built by a sewer, but the combine had found his location and captured him, they then took him to the nexus. They were discussing if they should keep him as a slave or make him become a foot-soldier.

They wouldn't do that.

They decided to keep him as a slave because one of the combine in the meeting was his master who managed to escaped the crash as well. He then worked under order's for many year's at city 17. He was treated horribly by the combine until his master stuck up for him, this got him executed. He then had a different owner who treated him like dirt, he would all ways litter in front of Zhylann and tells him to pick it up or he would hit him with his stun stick.

One day some rebels managed to free Zhylann and took him to their secret hideout, but that hideout wasn't secret for long, Zhylann had a little microchip in him so they could track him down, they captured the rebels and Zhylann. They then moved Zhylann to a more secure, harsher city, city 18.

Examples of actions you would do In-Game: (minimum :
/me start's sweeping the streets.
/it A CP walks over and drops litter right in-front of Zhylann.
CP: You missed a bit.
/it The CP points to the bit of litter.
/me Let's out a quiet sigh.
CP: What did you just say?
/it The CP whips out his stun stick, furiously.
Zhylann: Nothing, Massster.
/me looks at the CP in fear.
/it The CP walks past Zhylann and hits him in the back of the leg.
/me let's of a cowering scream.
/it The CP laughs loudly.
CP: Make sure you get that bit of litter now.
/it The CP continues to laugh and slowly walks away.

Example of speech you would use in-game: (minimum 6):
1. Yes, massster.
2. They wissh to speak with you, masster.
3. We need to move before the people come.
4. We ssshould go now.
5. I fear that I have failed you, massster.
6. I have needed this object for sssome time, now.
7. Thank you, kind people.

Why do you want to be a Vortigaunt?:
I would like to become a Vortigaunt because I believe that it will expand my experience in Roleplay and I think it would be a fun and challenging role.

Do you understand that if you abuse your rights your character will be banned, you will lose your whitelist, and you may be banned temporarily depending on your actions?: I understand.

DENIED. Didn't follow canon of Zen, and other parts, as listed.
Burningfox6
Owner
Owner

http://surge-gaming.pro-forum.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top